GovCon 101 with Troy A. Small
Webinar will be hosted on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 6pm PST/9pm EST.
This course includes:
- 2.5 hours of live interactive training, engagement and practical application
- Useful artifacts, links and resources
What you'll learn:
- Federal Government Contracting Basics
- Forming your Government Contractor Business
- How to Assess your Business
- How the Government Buys
- How to Sell to the Government
- Type of Contracts
- Prime and Subcontracting Programs
- Governing Rules & Responsibilities
The goal of this training is to teach you the fundamentals of federal government contracting so you have a better understanding of how the process work and are better able to assess and grow your business in the federal marketplace by competing for government contracts.
If you are looking for a true, hard hitting government contracting course that provides all the basic information to get started as a government contractor, then this live, group session is for you. Not only do you get to learn from Troy Small’s 27 years of experience in government contracting, but you also get to hear and learn from real live case studies of the challenges and opportunities other small business owners are experiencing.
Who this course is for:
- Small Business Owners
- Government Contractors
- Subject Matter Experts
- Government Acquisition Corps